November 19, 2017, 04:35:12 pm

Author Topic: A "resurging" problem.  (Read 1706 times)

MadMarkizen

• View Profile
A "resurging" problem.
« on: January 31, 2016, 10:26:06 am »
Gotta love my puns 8) Also as title suggests, we had stumbled on a problem with guantri Resurgence switch. According to mine and Eiko's experience in current patch, this switch is now an absolutely unreliable and moody piece of hardware. During matches with ALL slots filled with at least 1 player on both sides plus possible bots for filling up empty spaces it seemed to work just right. Bonuses stacking up and all of that. For example this morning I played a test match against 3 human pilots plus bot, with my team being just bots. Resurgence worked fine for me However, when I tried using Resurgence in a match where I was the only player (completely alone, and third test just with bots all around me) switch did not stack bonuses at all. Also in Eiko's case when he played during tournament, when all pilot slots were filled with actual people (we had 2 spectators), Resurgence worked fine. In the next round with just one spectator Eiko noticed his switch device failing miserably, leaving him with unimpressive statline until he got wrecked.

What Should Happen: Resurgence should stack bonuses consistently as its description suggests.

How to reproduce: Try to play matches without players on both sides of conflict... and sometimes despite that, it is a bit of a moody issue.
Borderline try using Resurgence and get nothing from it quite often it seems.  :'(
Speaking of moody no video footage for that just yet, my net connection gets awfully slow these days. But I will post some additional evidence if necessary.

Keos

• Programmer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A "resurging" problem.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 09:52:13 am »
I'm going to investigate this.

Keos

• Programmer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 12:47:53 pm »
Ok, I found what's the problem. It has nothing to do with the resurgence switch other than the fact that it changes dynamically the stats. Actually, every parts that affect the stats during playtime won't work. It also has nothing to do with the number of bots either.

In short, as soon as you are playing a second match, your stats won't be affected by dynamic bonus/malus. It has nothing to do with being your first match on a server. As soon as you entered a match, stats won't update dynamically until you restart the game.

So good find guys. A patch will be uploaded ASAP.

MadMarkizen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 02:27:04 pm »
Yay, we are helping!
Also on slightly offtopic note Keos, I recently also fell victim to Monster Hunter addiction (Freedom Unite PSP version).
Hunting pesky carapaceons is my favorite, coz I'm lazy and I like getting parts from two different monsters in one fell swoop.  ;D

Keos

• Programmer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 02:30:58 pm »
Patch 1.3.1 is up and should have fixed this.

PS. Haha, let me know if you start playing MH 4U.

MadMarkizen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 03:34:14 pm »
Patch tested, works swimmingly and will do... eventually... mebbie... possibly... or I'll just catch up to you once MH5 Ultimate Deluxe Edition in bundle with real living Felyne gets here. Gotta make sound investments and save some pocket money for Outward. :p

MichelDielt

• View Profile
Уничтожител
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 10:06:31 am »
Уважаемые вебмастера!

Команда BotmasterLabs рада представить бесплатную версию легендарной программы XEvil (входит в состав комплекса "XRumer").
Программа способна распознавать подавляющее большинство существующих в мире капч, включая самые сложные -
Google, Yandex, Hotmail (Bing), Captcha.Com, Solve Media, VKontakte, Facebook, и свыше 8400 других.

captcha , captcha вход биткоин капча автомат , программа для капчи

XEvil с начала 2017-го года является неоспоримым лидером на рынке софта автоматической обработки капчи,
и теперь в этом абсолютно бесплатно может убедиться каждый :)

Коротко о программе:

1. Мощный искусственный интеллект: программе "XEvil" известно свыше 8400 различных
видов капчи, в том числе такие популярнейшие, как Google-капча, Яндекс-капча, SolveMedia, VKontakte-капча,
Captcha.Com, Facebook-капча, Ucoz-капча, DLE-капча и многие другие

2. Высокая скорость и точность распознавания: при скорости 0.01 сек на изображение (для Демо - 1 сек),
XEvil способен распознавать с высокой точностью любые капчи, независимо от их сложности,
искажённости, зашумления, шрифта, расцветки.

3. Простой интерфейс - разберётся даже школьник: всего 3 основные кнопки управления
позволят подключить программу для распознавания капчи для широкого спектра программ,
как SEO / SMM, так и программ аналитики, сбора информации, авторегистраторов аккаунтов, и др.

4. Гибкость в настройке под собственные нужды: логика программы заскриптована простым
языком Lua, через который специалист сможет настроить программу под свои специфические задачи.

Подробности и отзывы - ищите в Яндексе ;)

__
См.также:
XEvil Demo обходит большинство существующих в сети капч, invalid captcha

Billiesoora

• View Profile
XEvil 3.0: breaking of captchas more than 8400 types
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 04:25:17 pm »
XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0: NEW revolutional software for breaking any Captcha

1. Powerful Artificial Intelligence: "XEvil" know more than 8000 of different types of Captcha,
including so popular, like Google-captcha, Captcha.Com, SolveMedia, Bing-Captcha,
Facebook-captcha, Ucoz-captcha, DLE-captcha, VBulletin-Captcha, SMF-Captcha and a lot of other

2. High speed and precision: in speed 0.01 second per image,
XEvil can recognize and solve wide types or captcha with high precision,
without depending of difficulty, distortion, noises, fonts, colors.

3. Very simple interface: just 3 main buttons to start recognition,
it so easy to use XEvil with a wide spectre of SEO, SMM, Analytics,
Mass Registering/Postion/Sending/Bruteforcing Software.

4. Flexible: logic of XEvil scripted with Lua - easy language,
so if you need, you can adjust functionality as you want.

Interested? ;)
just google for "XRumer + XEvil".

Thank you for your attention! :)

___
See also:
XEvil 2.0: break of captchas more than 8400 types, XEvil 2.0: recognize of captchas more than 8400 types, XEvil 2.0: recognize ANY hard captcha

YouTube video tutorials and samples:

RebeccaApame

• View Profile
BEST software for captcha breaking!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 07:54:10 am »
XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 4.0: NEW revolutional software complex for breaking any Captcha

1. Powerful Artificial Intelligence: "XEvil" know more than 8000 of different types of Captcha,
including so popular, like Google-captcha (ReCaptcha v.1, ReCaptcha v.2), Captcha.Com, SolveMedia, Bing-Captcha,
Facebook-captcha, Ucoz-captcha, DLE-captcha, VBulletin-Captcha, SMF-Captcha and a lot of other

2. High speed and precision: in speed 0.01 second per image,
XEvil can recognize and solve wide types or captcha with high precision,
without depending of difficulty, distortion, noises, fonts, colors.

3. Very simple interface: just 3 main buttons to start recognition,
it so easy to use XEvil with a wide spectre of SEO, SMM, Analytics,
Mass Registering/Postion/Sending/Bruteforcing Software.

4. Flexible: logic of XEvil scripted with Lua - easy language,
so if you need, you can adjust functionality as you want.

5. Powerful: video of ReCaptcha2 recognition visualisation with new XEvil 4.0:

Interested? ;)
just google for "XRumer + XEvil".

Thank you for your attention! :)

___
P.S. See also:
captcha перевод, earn money captcha entry, please complete captcha, ocr captcha, captcha php, http rucaptcha