December 17, 2017, 10:19:22 pm

Author Topic: Pink Screen of madness  (Read 2204 times)

ant4505

• View Profile
Pink Screen of madness
« on: June 17, 2015, 11:30:42 pm »
Description
After the cute new unity logo the screen turn pink then most of the essential objet in the game turn pink like the chat box, the news box, the logs news. Also in game the Pink bug combined to Huge Black sphere are present and turn the game unplayable. Here some painfull image ] of all the thing happens in game and in lobby.  http://godfactorywingmen.blogspot.ca/

What I think should happen
No missing text No Huge black thing has ship, No pink sqare everywhere and No Pink space (my fav one)

How to reproduce
  • Open the game with a huge smile
  • Be me and pretty lucky to find colorfull bug

P.s maybe its not the game but my computer so maybe a reboot will fix it .If its in case I will tell everyone about this bug fixxed with a reboot

E-mail me for more information and take care.

Keos

• Programmer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Pink Screen of madness
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 08:52:55 am »
Looks like stuff that your video card was not able to draw correctly. Is your videocard driver up to date?

ant4505

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 09:38:57 pm »
You was right , I had a update for my video card but after I did the update, the Pink Screen of Madness still present.

I will keep you informed if few of my manip will fix that.

Keos

• Programmer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 09:41:36 am »
Thank you,
we will have a look on our side too to see if we can find a fix on our side. What operating system do you use (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OSX, Linux, etc)?

Keos

• Programmer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 04:27:18 pm »
We have made a new patch, could you see if the problem is fixed?

ant4505

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 01:27:08 am »
Thanks Dear Keos to take care about that.  To answer you I use windows 7 .

Btw I fixed it by myself.  I used 2 steam launch commands ; the one who I saw from the hub to fix the infinite loading bug "-force... and that one -condebug

Maybe one of those made the game buggy. Im happy to see that bug gone since the pink space made to game unplayable.

I will test if I dc on that version since that bug is gone I can try a match :) (nvm I still dc  :'( )

Its clear for me its the Proton server the problen no matter about the game engine nor graphic setting nor firewalls nor hardwares nor anti-virus.

My recommandation : change the server !!!  But i know how that could be hard to do (money issue and more) but maybe with a server how don't make ppl dc will allow to have more person staying I means on the first day of GoD  Factory there was over 700 players maybe like 10 or 30 % had the same bug and just unistalled it. Ity the only explanation I have about the "crash" of players amount because that game is just awesome.

Take care.

P.s I will still try to report bugs I found because I love helping