October 17, 2017, 12:03:08 am

Author Topic: Default "1" key is all over the place.  (Read 1594 times)

MadMarkizen

• View Profile
Default "1" key is all over the place.
« on: June 04, 2015, 08:10:05 am »
Description
It's not a biggy really but potentially it can disrupt proper carrier bombing rythm. "1" key is default to use for changing wing weapons and is also used in team commands like [V1]:Yes or [VT1]: Attack the radar. Whenever using those commands "1" key also registers wing weapon change alongside issuing attached command.
What should happen?
I guess "1" key should only register either for team command when it was activated with it's assigned key [V] instead also changing active wing weapon. Although there already is a makeshift workaround for this problem with changing wing weapon switch key to something else on my own. So this little bug's squashing priority is rather low honestly.  (  ' -')
How to reproduce
1.Find yourself a nice person of opposite gender and #@&* them.
How to reproduce this particular bug in game
1.Start a game using gunship with 2 wing weapons
2.Try using voice commands with keys that overlap with other game functions like already mentioned "1" key.
3.Confusion might ensue.
As usual here are screenshots illustrating the problem.

Zonto3

• View Profile
Re: Default "1" key is all over the place.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 02:21:03 pm »
I have had this problem too. When I give a command I press v and then try and hit D to say defend but it instead just turns my ship.

derpylz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 03:58:23 pm »
The command for defense is V and then G rather than V and then D.

Keos

• Programmer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 09:02:12 am »
Like Derpylz said, the defense command is G, not D, this has been fixed in the test fire version, which is currently in release candidate.

Regarding the switch weapon action, I will see to ignore gamplay inputs that has the same input has a voice commands.