September 22, 2017, 09:28:01 am

Author Topic: Future of Outward  (Read 6182 times)

veritanuda

• View Profile
Re: Future of Outward
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 12:02:58 pm »
Just so cool you got the funding and I am really looking forward to seeing development take place even if it is not longer part of a Kickstarter. I hope you continue to take suggestions and post updates as I feel sure you will engage with a lot of users who love the concept of Outward and really look forward to help in any way they can.

Keos

• Programmer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2015, 08:47:09 am »
Just so cool you got the funding and I am really looking forward to seeing development take place even if it is not longer part of a Kickstarter. I hope you continue to take suggestions and post updates as I feel sure you will engage with a lot of users who love the concept of Outward and really look forward to help in any way they can.

We are definitely going to post updates about our progress and we always like to hear/read your suggestions :)

Chaosknight

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 09:42:12 am »
Just found out that Outward has been funded and I'm so happy right now! Congrats Ninedots! I'm really excited to see how the game develops now!

veritanuda

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2016, 09:28:33 am »
Just found out that Outward has been funded and I'm so happy right now! Congrats Ninedots! I'm really excited to see how the game develops now!

Echo that a year later. Where are we on the whole Outward  outlook ? ;)

Keos

• Programmer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2016, 09:13:40 am »
Still alive and working :) We are sorry that we kind of turn silent for a little while now. We are quite busy at the moment but we should have something to tell/show you in a near future.

Gauna

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2017, 02:30:43 am »

I hope that Outward continues to grow and innovate.